2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tour one of Victoria’s most stately and popular attractions in a unique way with a pedicab tour to Craigdarroch Castle. Enjoy the fresh air and leisurely pace from aboard a comfortable cab while a friendly guide pedals you from your hotel to the majestic, 19th-century baronial estate. Along the way, pass through the neighboring Lt Governor’s gardens and see some of Victoria’s most opulent churches and homes. Admission to the inside of the magnificent castle is included.
- 2.5-hour pedicab tour to Craigdarroch Castle
- See where Queen Elizabeth has stayed at the Lt Governor's grounds and gardens
- Pass by Victoria's oldest and largest churches
- Learn about local history from a friendly pedicab driver and guide
- Step inside the magnificent Craigdarroch Castle with included admission
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
2.5 hour sightseeing tour in a pedicab
Professional tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
We can meet you by the Visitor Center on Government Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please put your desired departure time in the "special requirements field" when you book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Non-motorized wheelchairs can be carried on board and assistance is given boarding and dismounting
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victoria Pedicab Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Craigdarroch Castle Pedicab Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Craigdarroch Castle Pedicab Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Craigdarroch Castle Pedicab Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Craigdarroch Castle Pedicab Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Craigdarroch Castle Pedicab Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pedicab Tours Historical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandPedicab Tours - British ColumbiaHistorical Tours - British ColumbiaPedicab Tours - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverPedicab Tours - SeattleHistorical Tours - SeattleCategory