Departure & Return
Our kiosk space is inside the Steamship Terminal Building. Entrance is on the East side of the building, the side that faces the Empress Hotel. We share the space with a Starbucks Coffee shop.
Ending location is only a few blocks away or a 10 minute walk from starting location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress for being outside
- We are unable to pour water on this tour, please bring a water bottle
- Tour required light walking for roughly 1 hour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Off the Eaten Track
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Chocolate & Churches Walking Tour.