Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the famous Butchart Gardens at your leisure
- Stroll through the diverse landscapes and beautifully designed floral displays
- Includes shuttle service from downtown Victoria with a choice of departures and return times throughout the day
- Don't miss the evening illuminations and fireworks in the summer months
- Take the Holiday Lights tour for some seasonal cheer
Departure & Return
Please proceed to the Sightseeing Victoria Kiosk, on the sidewalk in front of the Fairmont Empress hotel. Please check in 15 minutes prior to your tour start time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Butchart Gardens offers wheelchair hire for a fully refundable $10 deposit. If a passenger is in their own collapsible wheelchair, but not completely confined to it and are able to board the bus unassisted, the chair can be stored as luggage. If a passenger is confined to a wheelchair, please advise at time of booking and wheelchair access will be requested.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY CVS Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands