- Cozy up on a 75 minute horse-drawn carriage ride with a professional driver
- See Victoria’s most famous landmarks, like the Thunderbird Park totem poles
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Olympic Mountains from the Salish Sea waterfront
- Great photo opportunities for you and your loved ones
Departure & Return
Meet us at the corner of Belleville and Menzies Streets, at the burgundy kiosk!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is priced per carriage
- Carriages seat a maximum of 6 people
- All tours are subject to weather. In the event of inclement weather (ice, snow, high winds), your local tour operator will try to contact you via the information provided, else please call to confirm your reservation.
- Wheelchair accessible: person must be able to transfer themselves into the carriage
- Dog friendly (we love them, but please keep them off the seats)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tally-Ho Carriage Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Grand Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour.