Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Flamenco show and dinner in Valencia
- Dine on traditional Spanish tapas and sip sangria
- Be entertained by live flamenco musicians and dancers
- Choose between matinee and evening performances
Departure & Return
Tapas Dinner in “Portolito” Restaurant (also called "Barecito"). Valencia. Flamenco show at "Café del Duende": Turia street, 62. Valencia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both activities should be done on the same day. You must go on your own.
- Dinner will be served at 7pm.
- Flamenco show schedule: Thursday: 8:30pm. Friday and Saturday: 9:00pm. Arrive at least 30 minutes in advance.
- Flamenco venue is located 750 meters from the restaurant (10 minutes walking).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant (0-3 years) are free (dinner not included)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas