Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off is offered from any address in (Greater) Utrecht. We are very flexible with the pick-up address! Calculated from the city of Utrecht, the pick-up time is around 9:30 am. The exact pick-up time is adjusted accordingly and is based on your preference. A few days prior to the experience we will contact you by email or WhatsApp to finalize the details regarding timings.
Drop-off address doesn't have to be the same as pick-up. We have space for luggage in our vehicle so this experience can be used as transportation at the same time (e.g. pick-up hotel, drop-off at the airport).
- Hilversum airport, Noodweg 49, 1213 PW Hilversum, Netherlands
- Passenger terminal amsterdam, Piet Heinkade, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Vinkeveen, Kerklaan, 3645 EV Vinkeveen, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During the harbor cruise, explanations are in English, German and French by DVD-audio system.
- Pick-up and drop-off in (Greater) Utrecht, including Soest, Zeist, Houten, Nieuwegein, Bilthoven, Hilversum, Amersfoort
- Complimentary use of infant / child car seat(s)
- Accessible for foldable wheelchairs
- The experience will be customized to your preferences and interests
- No need to print out the voucher
- Follow us on insta and DM if you have questions!
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards by CorpLiveWire: 'Tour Operator of the Year'
- 2021 Winner Travel and Tourism Awards by LUX Life Magazine 'Best Sustainable Travel Experiences - Netherlands'
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tulip Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Experience to Rotterdam for a Walking Tour and Harbor Cruise.