9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ubud is Bali’s spiritual and cultural capital. Discover its secrets with a private driver/guide on this comprehensive door-to-door day tour. Watch a spectacular barong dance, with a sinister masked monster. Visit your choice of craft village: Celuk (jewelry), Batuan (painting), or Mas (carving). Tour Batuan Temple, take photos at jungle-clad Tegenungan Waterfall, explore a coffee plantation (complete with tasting), and brave the macaques in Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Private cultural tour of Ubud and around, with Tegenungan Waterfall
- Learn about Balinese art and religion from your private driver/guide
- Taste homemade coffees, teas, and spices on an authentic plantation
- Picks up and drops off direct from your hotel, saving you time
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned vehicle
Pickup & drop-off: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta/Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, & Denpasar
English speaking driver/guide
Food and drink (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
#FREE Pickup & Drop-off Hotels in: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Denpasar.
#An additional surcharge IDR 200.000 per vehicle for hotel pickup & drop-off: Candidasa and Uluwatu are payable on the day of your tour/experience.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Port of Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- (Phone Call & WhatsApp) FAST RESPONSE!
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby as your scheduled pickup time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali 4U Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud Excursion: Barong Dance, Art Villages, Nature, Temple and Waterfall?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud Excursion: Barong Dance, Art Villages, Nature, Temple and Waterfall?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud Excursion: Barong Dance, Art Villages, Nature, Temple and Waterfall?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud Excursion: Barong Dance, Art Villages, Nature, Temple and Waterfall?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ubud Excursion: Barong Dance, Art Villages, Nature, Temple and Waterfall
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeUnderground Tours MarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliUnderground Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakFood Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakUnderground Tours - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaUnderground Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaCategory
Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) Tours & TicketsMas Village (Desa Mas) Tours & TicketsCeluk Village (Desa Celuk) Tours & TicketsDon Antonio Blanco Museum Tours & TicketsCampuhan Ridge Walk Tours & TicketsNeka Art Museum Tours & TicketsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati) Tours & TicketsGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar) Tours & TicketsCasa Luna Cooking School Tours & TicketsTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang) Tours & TicketsSetia Darma House of Mask and Puppets Tours & TicketsBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali) Tours & TicketsBali Zoo Tours & TicketsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan) Tours & TicketsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan) Tours & TicketsTampak Siring (Tampaksiring) Tours & Tickets