10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a quintessential Bali adventure on this full-day cycling tour and discover the island’s natural wonders, both on and off the beaten track. Glide past a scenic panorama of lush rice terraces, bamboo forests and glittering lakes; enjoy dramatic views of Mt Batur; and stop to visit traditional villages and historic temples along the way. With an easy, mostly downhill route, this small-group tour is suitable for all ability levels and includes hotel pick-up, breakfast and lunch.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup & drop-off (return transfer) by A/C van to your hotel in Ubud/Sanur/Kuta/Seminyak/Nusa Dua (other location to be advised)
Bike, helmet and raincoat (during rainy season)
Fresh young coconut drink or fresh nutritious fruit juices
Cold face towel
Personal insurance coverage
your personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at :
Ubud Hotel Area
Sanur Hotel Area
Kuta, Seminyak dan Nusadua Area
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Bike tours suit all level of ages and skills, from babies, kids, teens to elderly people and from the beginner to the most advanced of riders as the tracks are mostly downhill. Children’s bike and baby/child seats are also available.
- The routes are designed with safety in mind. Our guides have unmatched knowledge of all the roads and trails and will take you on some of the best downhill routes that Bali has to offer. At least 2 guides will accompany you during the trips.
- You will also be followed by a supporting A/C van along the trips. In case you get tired or can't continue the ride, you can safely get back into the car. In addition there are some extra men who standby at any major cross roads holding the traffic so it is safe for you when crossing the road.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali Hai Bike Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ultimate Bali Countryside Cycling Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Bali Countryside Cycling Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ultimate Bali Countryside Cycling Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ultimate Bali Countryside Cycling Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ultimate Bali Countryside Cycling Adventure
17 hours 50 minutes
1 day 1 hour
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUbudBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliMountain Bike Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakMountain Bike Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaMountain Bike Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaCategory
Mas Village (Desa Mas) Tours & TicketsMuseum Gedung Arca (Archaeological Museum) Tours & TicketsBali Zoo Tours & TicketsCasa Luna Cooking School Tours & TicketsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan) Tours & TicketsNeka Art Museum Tours & TicketsAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) Tours & TicketsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati) Tours & TicketsBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali) Tours & TicketsSetia Darma House of Mask and Puppets Tours & TicketsGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar) Tours & TicketsCeluk Village (Desa Celuk) Tours & TicketsTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang) Tours & TicketsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan) Tours & TicketsTampak Siring (Tampaksiring) Tours & TicketsDon Antonio Blanco Museum Tours & Tickets