10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup/Drop off Provide from accommodations or meeting point at south Bali area.
extra charge USD15 per Car if need pickup from Uluwatu area
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Price per person
4/4/2019 - 1/1/2025
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Family Price 2Adlt + 1Child
1/9/2022 - 12/31/2025
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nusa Penida Highlights Day tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nusa Penida Highlights Day tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nusa Penida Highlights Day tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nusa Penida Highlights Day tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nusa Penida Highlights Day tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudBus Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali) Tours & TicketsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan) Tours & TicketsAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) Tours & TicketsNeka Art Museum Tours & TicketsCeluk Village (Desa Celuk) Tours & TicketsTampak Siring (Tampaksiring) Tours & TicketsTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang) Tours & TicketsMas Village (Desa Mas) Tours & TicketsBali Zoo Tours & TicketsCampuhan Ridge Walk Tours & TicketsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati) Tours & TicketsDon Antonio Blanco Museum Tours & TicketsGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar) Tours & TicketsSetia Darma House of Mask and Puppets Tours & TicketsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan) Tours & TicketsCasa Luna Cooking School Tours & Tickets