5 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Choose between a morning or afternoon departure time, then shoot down the Ayung River in a raft on this eco-adventure in Bali. With your expert adventure guides, paddle along the river and learn about the native flora and fauna. See hidden waterfalls and jump in to cool off in the refreshing waters. Pull up on the banks of the river for a buffet lunch at a local restaurant with stunning views of the surrounding jungle. All safety equipment is included. Upgrade to include private or shared round-trip transportation from your accommodation.
- Learn about the native flora and fauna from your local adventure guide as you paddle
- See hidden waterfalls and jump in to cool off in the refreshing waters
- Eat a buffet lunch at a local restaurant with stunning views of the surrounding jungle
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Hotels pickup and drop off (only for package with "Transfers")
River rafting guide
2 hours river rafting
Lockers, towels, shower, and changing room
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Optional - personal expenses
Departure & Return
Bongkasa Pertiwi, Abiansemal, Badung Regency, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
desa kedewatan br bunutan, Ubud, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
It is located opposite of Petrol Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All "Rafting" package including: All Equipment, River Rafting and Buffet Lunch.
- Package "Without Hotel Transfers" means you have to come to Rafting Starting Point by your own.
- Package with "Transfers" including pickup and drop off at hotels in Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Package with "Transfers" pickup and drop off will be at the same hotel/location.
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera, and change of clothes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 690 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali SUN Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali White Water Rafting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali White Water Rafting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali White Water Rafting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali White Water Rafting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Hotel collection was included and on time, only 4 adults on this 3/4 day tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali White Water Rafting
5 to 10 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursRaftingWhite Water Rafting Walking & Biking ToursWater SportsDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUbudBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliExtreme - BaliWalking Tours - BaliRafting - BaliWhite Water Rafting - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakRafting - SeminyakWhite Water Rafting - SeminyakBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaExtreme - KutaWalking Tours - KutaRafting - KutaWhite Water Rafting - KutaCategory
Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets Tours & TicketsCeluk Village (Desa Celuk) Tours & TicketsBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali) Tours & TicketsDon Antonio Blanco Museum Tours & TicketsCampuhan Ridge Walk Tours & TicketsCasa Luna Cooking School Tours & TicketsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan) Tours & TicketsNeka Art Museum Tours & TicketsGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar) Tours & TicketsBali Zoo Tours & TicketsAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) Tours & TicketsTampak Siring (Tampaksiring) Tours & TicketsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati) Tours & TicketsMas Village (Desa Mas) Tours & TicketsTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang) Tours & TicketsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan) Tours & Tickets