6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
The use of life vest is mandatory in all boat tours (provided by Mexico Kan Tours)
All entrance fees
All necessary equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum). +$10USD per person extra for pick-ups between Bahía Puerto Principe and Puerto Aventuras. +$20USD per person extra for pick-ups between Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen Colosio Street. +$30USD per person extra for pick-ups between Colosio Street (North of Playa) del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Paraiso.
Departure & Return
Avenida Tulum S/N. Entre Orion y, Calle Centauro Sur, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bathing Suit.
- Cash (Most of the local vendors only accept cash).
- Don't Forget to Bring:
- Extra T-Shirt.
- Necessary COVID-19 prevention measures are implemented during the tour (50% capacity, Antibactial gel available and facemasks complusory, sanitization of vehicles and equipment, safe distance between all participants, groups from 2 to 6 people maximum, private tour possible)
- Only if necessary: Bio degradable Sun Screen & Bio Degradable Mosquito Repellent.
- Sun glasses.
- Water Shoes and Flip Flops.
- If you present any of the following symptoms (fever, dry cough, tiredness, headaches, aches and pains), please refrain from joining the tour, contact us as soon as possible and look for medical assistance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mexico Kan Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Underground River Tour with Snorkeling?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Underground River Tour with Snorkeling?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Underground River Tour with Snorkeling?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Underground River Tour with Snorkeling?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTulumExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenExtreme - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory