Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only if necessary: Bio degradable Sun Screen & Bio Degradable Mosquito Repellent.
- Don't Forget to Bring:
- Necessary COVID-19 prevention measures are implemented during the tour (50% capacity, Antibactial gel available and facemasks complusory, sanitization of vehicles and equipment, safe distance between all participants, groups from 2 to 6 people maximum, private tour possible)
- Sun glasses.
- Bathing Suit.
- Cash (Most of the local vendors only accept cash).
- Comfortable Shoes & Flip Flops
- Extra T-Shirt.
- If you present any of the following symptoms (fever, dry cough, tiredness, headaches, aches and pains), please refrain from joining the tour, contact us as soon as possible and look for medical assistance
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mexico Kan Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff