12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Learn about chocolate and honey production, visit an archaeological site, and swim in a cenote, all in just one day. During the course of your tour, you'll visit a jungle sanctuary to learn about cacao and honey, get the chance to make soap or a candle, take a refreshing dip in a cenote, and visit the archaeological site in Coba.
- Learn about, and taste, locally produced chocolate and honey
- Make a candle or soap, and take home your creation
- Visit the archeological site at Coba with a professional guide
- Group sizes capped at 15 participants for an intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Our expert chocolatier choosing to add our favorite ingredient to make a personal chocolate mix.
Chocolate Experience • Mayan honey workshop
A candle or soap made by your own hand • Gourmet Chocolate and Honey Food •swim in a Cenote
Guided visit to the archaeological site of coba
Drinks of any kind Souvenirs and souvenirs
Mayan taxi in coba Tips Lockers and Vests in the Cenote
Any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up information will be send you after the booking, also we will send you if we will pass at the lobby or security gate or a meeting point acording to the hotel address.
12/16/2020 - 12/18/2022
|Monday:||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Translamex SA de CV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Honey and Cacao Mayan Sanctuary from Tulum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Honey and Cacao Mayan Sanctuary from Tulum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Honey and Cacao Mayan Sanctuary from Tulum?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Honey and Cacao Mayan Sanctuary from Tulum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Honey and Cacao Mayan Sanctuary from Tulum
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeTulumCooking Classes - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCooking Classes - Playa del CarmenCooking Classes - CozumelCategory