4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This Falmouth excursion is the easiest way to visit the Hampden Estate rum distillery in just a few hours, without having to worry about planning transport. Explore the working distillery as you learn about the centuries-old rum making process, and then sit down to enjoy a typical Jamaican lunch. Along with a guided tour and tasting at Hampden Estate, lunch and hotel or port pickup and drop-off are included.
- Learn about the centuries-old rum making process at Hampden Estate
- Taste local varieties of rum that are renowned around the world
- Choose from multiple departures to easily fit this tour into your schedule
- Round-trip transport from your hotel or the port in Falmouth included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
Complimentary Drink (Rum punch or Hampden Ice-tea)
Authentic Jamaican Lunch
Well appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Dress code is smart casual, with fully enclosed footwear as this is a working distillery
- Helmets must be worn at all times
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hampden Estate Rum Tour and Lunch from Falmouth?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hampden Estate Rum Tour and Lunch from Falmouth?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hampden Estate Rum Tour and Lunch from Falmouth?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hampden Estate Rum Tour and Lunch from Falmouth?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayTrelawny4WD Tours - FalmouthSporting Events - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - Falmouth4WD Tours - Runaway BaySporting Events - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayExtreme - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway Bay4WD Tours - Montego BaySporting Events - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayExtreme - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory