3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take some time to relax and see the beauty of Jamaica’s Martha Brae River from a 30-foot (9-meter) bamboo raft. Pass over rapids, catch sight of wildlife, splash over the side to swim in the river, or simply enjoy your time aboard the raft with a tropical rum punch cocktail. Plus, learn about the history and legends of Martha Brae from your guide. Your tour includes hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Falmouth.
- Float down the Martha Brae River on a bamboo raft with a guide
- A great choice for couples—the raft seats just two passengers
- Learn about the history and legends of Martha Brae
- Round-trip transport from your hotel or the port in Falmouth included
Saved to wishlist!
Free Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
Well-appointed Air-conditioned vehicles
All local government taxes and fees
Meals and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swim wear under your cloths, and water shoes
- Bring a bottle of water, and towel
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Authentic Jamaican Bamboo Rafting Tour from Falmouth?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Authentic Jamaican Bamboo Rafting Tour from Falmouth?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Authentic Jamaican Bamboo Rafting Tour from Falmouth?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Authentic Jamaican Bamboo Rafting Tour from Falmouth?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontego BayTrelawnyShore Excursions - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthRafting - FalmouthWhite Water Rafting - FalmouthShore Excursions - Runaway BayExtreme - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayRafting - Runaway BayWhite Water Rafting - Runaway BayShore Excursions - Montego BayExtreme - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayRafting - Montego BayWhite Water Rafting - Montego BayCategory