Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Loire Valley castles tour from Tours
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to three spectacular châteaux in France’s UNESCO-listed Loire Valley
- Follow in the footsteps of Kings Louis XII and François I at the Château de Blois
- Marvel at the fairy-tale castles of Chambord and Cheverny
- Sample regional wines at a local restaurant
- Great-value tour includes entrance fees and round-trip transport by minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your guide will wait for you in a grey minivan in front of the Tourist Office of the city of Tours at 9.00 AM.
What To Expect
Transfer to the city of Blois in an air conditioned and comfortable minivan (8 persons maximum)
Guided tour of the Chateau of Blois
Transfer to Cheverny
Tour and wine tasting an organic domain in Cheverny
Lunch at your leisure in Cheverny
Guided tour of the Chateau of Cheverny
Transfer to Chambord
Guided tour of the Chateau of Chambord
Transfer and drop off at the Tourist Office of Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, the tour departs from the city of Tours. If you are not staying in Tours, you will have to book and pay for your own transport to get there, this is not included in the tour. The tour departs from the local tourist office (address given on voucher).
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (up to two languages spoken in a group)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Guaranteed departure
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY FRANCE INTENSE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized