8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Loire Valley produces a wide variety of wines from award-winning white varietals to full-bodied reds and sweet dessert wines. This private tasting tour ensures a tailor-made experience, visiting three of the most renowned wine regions—Vouvray, Chinon, and Bourgueil. Tour three different wineries, enjoy expert-led wine tastings, tuck into a gourmet wine tasting lunch (own expense), and explore the medieval town of Chinon.
- Sample Loire Valley wines including Chenin Blanc and Cab Franc
- Gourmet lunch and wine tasting overlooking the vineyards (optional)
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch: wine tasting lunch at a local domain. (NOT INCLUDED - OPTIONAL 74,00 € per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FRANCE INTENSE
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of the Loire Valley wines?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour of the Loire Valley wines?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour of the Loire Valley wines
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingToursFood Tours - Loire ValleyBus Tours - Loire ValleyWine Tastings - Loire ValleyHistorical Tours - Loire ValleyFull-day Tours - Loire ValleyCategory