- Explore two wineries, seeing a vineyard, cellar, and production line
- Enjoy a tour with commentary tailored to your wine knowledge
- Learn about the different varietals produced by different estates
- Listen to insightful commentary about soils and vine work
Departure & Return
Right in front of the train station in the city of Tours
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY VinoLoire wine tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.