Are you interested in?
Tortuguero National Park (Parque Nacional Tortuguero) Tours
54 Tours & Activities
2 Tours & Activities
19 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The beaches of Tortuguero National Park are a famous nesting ground for endangered green sea turtles, while the park’s dense rain forest is home to monkeys and a variety of bird species. This canoe tour avoids the use of a motor and provides a silent and eco-friendly mode of transportation, which allows you to see native wildlife up close while your guide navigates through Tortuguero’s freshwater creeks and lagoons.
- Experience the biodiversity of Tortuguero National Park
- Your guide navigates through the park’s creeks and lagoons
- Eco-friendly and quiet boat allows you to see wildlife up close
- Small-group tour for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
National Park Ticket
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointParque Nacional Tortuguero, Limón Province, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Main Dock Tortuguero
Address: Main Dock, Los Almendros Tortuguero
Return point: Main Dock or National Park office.
6:00 am, 8:30am, 11:00am, 2:30pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- OPERATED BY Green Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 30410P1