- Experience the spectacular Niagara Falls during a day trip from Toronto
- Admire Niagara Falls from above from the 520-foot (160-meter) observation deck of Skylon Tower
- Explore a series of cave-like tunnels behind the water during the Journey Behind the Falls,
- Feel the awesome power of the rushing water during a boat ride up to falls on the Hornblower Cruise
- Discover the shops, street vendors and restaurants in the city of Niagara Falls
- Small group trip limits the number of guests to 7 maximum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or other location in the DOWNTOWN Toronto area. Please contact us directly if you are unsure whether your place of stay is in our pick-up area.
*Please note that airport pick-ups do not fall into this category
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: Hornblower Cruise is seasonal and will operate until October 25 for the 2020 season. When not operating, it will be replaced with another attraction.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Best of Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto.