- View wilderness areas that are not accessible by road
- Includes lunch, and coffee or tea
- Use of safety gear and rafting equipment provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at select times
Departure & Return
We are located just off State Highway 1, on the outskirts of the Turangi township.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All customers will be supplied with a wetsuit that must be worn when rafting
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tongariro River Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.