- All food and drink is included
- Enjoy an authentic private cooking class with a Tokyo local
- Make 3-5 authentic Japanese home-style dishes
- Expand you cooking knowledge—learn Teishoku style cooking tips
Departure & Return
Your host Emi will meet you at the bigger exit of Nerima station with a signboard ‘Emi's kitchen’. Please note that Nerima has two stations - one station (Oedo line) has 1 exit and the other one (Seibu-Ikebukuro, Yurakucho and Fuku-toshin lines) has 2 exits. Emi will meet you at the bigger exit.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum group size is 2
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required - if you are vegetarian and choose option 3, Emi is happy to accommodate your request but note that the menu for the group may have to change accordingly.
- Private, personalized experience
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff