- Discover standing bars and taverns that local go to in Ueno
- No language barriers—a guide takes care of the translating
- Small-group tour limited to eight travelers
Departure & Return
In front of Starbucks atré beside Ueno station Hirokōji exit.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Experience Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Please note that the cost of the food and drink in the restaurants and bar you visit are extra (but very reasonable due to the Ueno location)." See review
- "Me and my family fully recommend this tour (we took a similar food tour in Kyoto, that was OK but Akira's was by far more better, indeed he set our expectations very high)." See review
- "I/we have done food tours all over the world and have never been asked to pay additional money when we arrive to go on the tour." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews