3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Indulge your inner foodie and learn to make ramen and gyoza like a pro with this cooking class in Tokyo. After visiting a local market and heading to a spacious kitchen, enjoy a hands-on experience with a local chef and discover how to prepare the perfect noodle soup (ramen) and minced pork dumplings (gyoza). Then, savor your creation in a fun atmosphere.
- Discover how to prepare ramen and gyoza like an expert with this quick class
- Enjoy a fun, lively atmosphere with an informative local chef in Tokyo
- Learn to make dumplings and ramen using different vegetables and meat
- Have a hands-on food experience and gain insights into different recipes
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
2-chōme-34-8 Nishiogu, Arakawa City, Tokyo 116-0011, Japan
10:00AM at the YUCa's Japanese Cooking studio.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY YUCas Japanese Cooking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ramen and Gyoza Cooking Class and Tokyo Local Supermarket ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ramen and Gyoza Cooking Class and Tokyo Local Supermarket ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ramen and Gyoza Cooking Class and Tokyo Local Supermarket ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ramen and Gyoza Cooking Class and Tokyo Local Supermarket ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ramen and Gyoza Cooking Class and Tokyo Local Supermarket
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesTokyoUnique Experiences - KantoCooking Classes - KantoUnique Experiences - MusashinoCooking Classes - MusashinoUnique Experiences - KawasakiCooking Classes - KawasakiCategory
Mount Nesugata Observatory Tours & TicketsTokyo Station (Tokyo Eki) Tours & TicketsThunder Gate (Kaminarimon) Tours & TicketsAkihabara Tours & TicketsNezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan) Tours & TicketsNakamise Shopping Street Tours & TicketsOwakudani Tours & TicketsEdo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum Tours & TicketsKagurazaka Tours & TicketsMori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan) Tours & TicketsTokyo National Museum Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Nature and Science Tours & TicketsKabukicho Tours & TicketsTokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography) Tours & TicketsSuntory Hall Tours & TicketsAmeyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho) Tours & TicketsGinza Tours & TicketsMemory Lane (Omoide Yokocho) Tours & TicketsShinjuku Tours & TicketsTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG) Tours & Tickets