- Learn to be a Ninja during this hands-on experience in Tokyo
- Wear an authentic 'ninja gi' uniform for your training session
- Practice the physical and mental training regimens required to become an elite ninja warrior
- Get an introduction to ninja weapons like the blowgun and ‘shruiken’ (ninja star), among others
- Strike your best ninja pose during a photo session at the end of your course
Departure & Return
Take either No 1 or 4 elevator to come down to the basement 4th floor. Our interpreter will meet you at the elevator hall.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you can give us the name of your hotel, we can give you the direction to our place.
- Children under 12 years old can participate with a participating guardian.
- Spectator fee is 2000 yen. Please specify at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the pandemic our dojo facility may be closed, in that case we change the location for your experience.
- During the pandemic, we can send our instructor and interpreter to your place without extra charge.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ninja-Samurai Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.