Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the historic side of Tokyo's Edo Period during a walking tour in Yanaka
- Wander the charming streets of this well-preserved historic district
- Escape the skyscrapers for a taste of daily life in historic Japan
- Visit ancient temples, springtime displays of cherry blossoms, and the local 'reien' (cemetery)
- Learn about Japan's Edo era, spanning the 16th through 19th centuries
- Great way to take a 'mini-retreat' during a visit to Tokyo
Departure & Return
Your meeting point is Nippori station, north ticket gate. You can access to the meeting point by JR Yamanote line, JR Keihin Tohoku Line, JR Joban Line and Keisei Line. Please be ready 10 minutes prior to the meeting time at north ticket gate（Inside next the ticket gate). Your guide will waiting for you at there with a signs of Yanaka Walking Tour. https://goo.gl/maps/1C6DmzvT2Ez
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Tour duration can be extended at a rate of 3,000 yen per group, per hour, payable in cash
- Please inform your staring time when booking. The start time is from 9:00 am or 14:00 pm.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Well worth taking the tour as it gives you a different view of other parts of Tokyo that aren't quite so busy." See review
- "It's just a great way to ask a ton of questions and "get your feet wet" in Tokyo." See review
- "I highly recommend this tour, especially if you are interested in history and want to see a place outside the typical tourist spots in the city." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews