Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour walking tour of Tokyo's Edo era monuments
- Ideal for history buffs
- Travel back in time to Tokyo's prosperous Edo era, which lasted from 1603 to 1868
- Admire top Edo attractions such as the Tomioka Hachimangu Shrine and Kiyosumi Teien gardens
- Delve into the history and culture of the Edo empire at the Fukagawa Edo Museum
- Small-group tour limited to six people
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your first stop is Fukagawa Edo Museum, a cultural hub whose exhibits speak eloquently of the rise and fall of the Edo era. Then, proceed to the Kiyosumi Teien gardens, where shimmering lakes and pristine nature exist in harmony.
See, too, the 300-year old Fukagawa Fudouson shrine, famed for its elaborate decoration, and step foot on what is the reputed origin of professional sumo wrestling.
Finally, you’ll visit Sunamachi Ginza arcade, replete with traditional Japanese shops selling groceries, clothes, and unique souvenirs. Your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- The local operator will contact you, please advise them your requested itinerary and so in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff