Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is a virtual tour via Zoom. Please note that this is not a live broadcast of an actual tour/from sightseeing spots.
- Please download Zoom on a smartphone or computer beforehand.
- The Zoom URL invitation will be sent to you by the day prior to the tour.
- The login URL may only be used by customers who have made a booking.
- On the day, the National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter will be on standby 30 minutes prior to start. Customers are recommended to connect early.
- here may be a change of time, etc. depending on signal conditions on the day or other reason.
- There will also be a question and answer session.
- The Zoom meeting room opened online can be entered 10 minutes prior to start.
- While participants can enter and leave the room as they please, refunds will not be issued if participation time is shortened due to participant circumstances.
- For Zoom's basic operation methods, please check the Zoom official website - *We will not take any questions relating to Zoom. Also, we take no responsibility for any errors or trouble that occur because of Zoom. If you have any questions on how to use it, etc. please inquire with Zoom.
- Please note that refunds cannot be issued in the event that customers cannot participate on the virtual tour or end up participating partway due to trouble with the Zoom app or their device or due to an unstable Internet environment.
- During the virtual tour, there may be unexpected disruptions to images or sound depending on the signal condition. Please be aware that no refunds will be issued even in such cases.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience