8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the Scottish Highlands without the stress of planning on a full day tour with convenient transport from your cruise ship docked at Invergordon Cruise Port. In addition to navigating, your guide offers on-board commentary and anecdotes about each stop on the itinerary, from the 15th-century Cawdor Castle to the infamous Loch Ness. The day includes free time for lunch and a whisk distillery tour and tasting (own expenses).
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entry to attractions (payable in cash)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Invergordon Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Glen Ord closed on 11th July & 3rd October. We will visit Culloden Battlefield as an alternative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We only had an hour in Inverness, which deserved so much more time." See review
Product code: 6898P33
Compare Similar Experiences
Invergordon Shore Excursion: Inverness City, Cawdor Castle and Whisky Tour
2 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Walking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingThe Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - InvernessBus Tours - InvernessDistillery Tours - InvernessWalking Tours - InvernessPorts of Call Tours - InvernessFull-day Tours - InvernessShore Excursions - Northeast ScotlandBus Tours - Northeast ScotlandDistillery Tours - Northeast ScotlandWalking Tours - Northeast ScotlandPorts of Call Tours - Northeast ScotlandFull-day Tours - Northeast ScotlandShore Excursions - North East EnglandBus Tours - North East EnglandDistillery Tours - North East EnglandWalking Tours - North East EnglandPorts of Call Tours - North East EnglandFull-day Tours - North East EnglandCategory
BannockburnGlen Ord DistilleryInverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)Fort AugustusHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Castle FraserCorrieshalloch GorgeSt. Magnus CathedralLoch NessBen NevisSkara BraeBrodie CastleUrquhart Castle (Caisteal na Sròine)Butt of Lewis LighthouseBeinn Eighe National Nature ReserveRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Maeshowe Chambered CairnMerkinch Local Nature ReserveWhin Park