- Swim and snorkel at Belize’s protected marine reserve
- Feel the thrill of swimming among nurse sharks at Shark Alley
- Eco tour respects marine life and does not use disposable plastics
- Guides capture the adventure with free GoPro photos and videos
Departure & Return
We meet up at our tour shop on Caye Caulker, Salt Life Eco Tours. We are on maps and it's very accurate and easy to find. Feel free to call us for more info. ****This tour is not for cruise passengers, we do not meet in Belize City ever.***
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salt Life Eco Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms