3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
All camping equipment: – Tent – Sleeping bags – Matrass – Pillow – Cooking gears
Accommodation a night before Trekking
Transport ( pick up & drop of hotel, airport, and port )
Tipping for guide and porter
Accommodation after trekking if needed
Food & Drink at Hotel before trekking
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the Lombok International Airport at Praya or from whichever port you arrive in or wherever you stay in Lombok. we will then take you directly to beautiful Tetebatu where you can check into the hotel, meet your guide and settle in. Your guide will give you a briefing on the trek program. After that you can relax and enjoy some free time in Tetebatu before going to bed.
- Lombok Intl Airport, Lombok Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jonny Tour Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Rinjani Trekking 2D1N To Second Summit 3.200m - Via Tetebatu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Rinjani Trekking 2D1N To Second Summit 3.200m - Via Tetebatu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Rinjani Trekking 2D1N To Second Summit 3.200m - Via Tetebatu?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Rinjani Trekking 2D1N To Second Summit 3.200m - Via Tetebatu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Rinjani Trekking 2D1N To Second Summit 3.200m - Via Tetebatu
2 days50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTetebatuCategory