2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a morning on Colorado's San Miguel River with this half-day rafting tour near Telluride. With an experienced river guide, you'll paddle through consistent Class II and intermittent Class III rapids, taking in the scenery of red rock walls and pine trees along the narrow river.
- San Miguel River half-day rafting tour
- Paddle down one of Colorado's least-known rivers and take in the great scenery
- Located near Telluride and the San Juan Skyway
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a ratio of four to six guests per river guide
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet and Coast Guard–approved personal flotation device
Highly trained guides/trip leaders with an average of 2,000 river miles of experience
Low guest-to-guide ratio: 4 to 6 customers to a guide
State-of-the-art self-bailing raft
Wetsuit and bootie rentals
Departure & Return
Placerville, CO 81430, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must be willing to paddle
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Wetsuit and bootie rentals are recommend all season
- OPERATED BY Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 22803P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFloat Trips Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTellurideWater Tours - ColoradoFloat Trips - ColoradoCategory