8 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Gain insights about Tegucigalpa and visit villages in the cloud forest around the capital of Honduras during this full-day tour. Visit churches and monuments in the city, then travel in private transportation to see the cobblestone streets, artisans, and crafts in the town of Valle de Angeles as well as the natural beauty of La Tigra National Park.
- Visit a national park
- Hassle-free escape from the city
- Chance to buy handicrafts
- Taste local coffee and traditional food
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel or pickup place is not listed, please mentioned at the time of your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Not recommended for wheelchairs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iCatracho Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour Valle de Angeles - San Juancito - Cantarranas from Tegucigalpa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour Valle de Angeles - San Juancito - Cantarranas from Tegucigalpa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour Valle de Angeles - San Juancito - Cantarranas from Tegucigalpa
8 to 14 hours
7 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTegucigalpaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaHistorical Tours - San Pedro SulaFull-day Tours - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - LeónHistorical Tours - LeónFull-day Tours - LeónBus Tours - San Luis TalpaHistorical Tours - San Luis TalpaFull-day Tours - San Luis TalpaCategory