Explore our promoted experiences
- Marvel at a kapa haka performance, full of song and dance, by the local iwi
- Have a drink on the house at the Green Dragon Inn in The Shire
- All entrance fees are covered, so you only have to bring money for lunch
- Quick departures only: book in advance to make sure you don’t miss out
Departure & Return
Please walk along the wharf (there is only one way to walk) Go through the Port gates, where you will see a representative with a name board with " NEW ZEALAND DISCOVERY TOURS" & your name on It! Please allow time for boarding your vehicle! As the tour leaves at the allocated time!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No sales on the day of the tour ensuring a quick departure for you!
- All vehicles are modern vehicles with duel air-conditioning uv protection glass and meeting the highest safety standards.
- If needed we will adjust the tour time dependent on arrival time and departure time of your ship
- Pick up is from the port gates and dependent upon time of arrival of your cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Zealand Discovery Tours Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Even if you rent your own car, you'd be hard pressed to cover both places." See review
- "Draw backs, not suitable for elderly people, or being there in a bad rainy day." See review
- "If you like to wander around on your own and shop, it might be not for you ( we were given only 20 min or so in both places), but I LOVED it!!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews