- Full-day Bay of Plenty shore excursion from the port of Tauranga
- Walk through an impressive redwood forest
- See the steam vents, geysers, and mud pits of Whakarewarewa Geothermal Valley
- Learn about indigenous culture and traditions at the Living Maori Village
- See how villagers use geothermal elements in daily life
- Watch the cooking of a traditional 'hangi' meal
- Visit the famous Government Gardens and other Rotorua highlights
Departure & Return
The meeting point for passengers off the cruise ships is on the grass by the flag poll just outside the port pedestrian exit gate on Salisbury Avenue. If you are not travelling on a cruise ship then this is still the meeting point unless you have made an alternative arrangement with us.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your own infant/child seat if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We suggest layers with hats and sunscreen
- Tour departure time may change due to early and/or late ship arrivals and departures. You will be notified at time of booking Please check your emails to confirm tour departure times.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Tours Tauranga
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.