Explore our promoted experiences
- Variety: natural and cultural history and highlights
- Juicy: taste fresh kiwifruit or kiwifruit products
- Travel in a comfortable minivan on this small group tour
Departure & Return
Please walk along the wharf (there is only one way to walk) Go through the Port gates, where you will see a representative with a name board with " NEW ZEALAND DISCOVERY TOURS" & your name on It! Please allow time for boarding your vehicle! As the tour leaves at the allocated time!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This Is a Pre Booked Tour only! No sales on the day of the tour! Ensuring a quick departure for you!
- All vehicles are modern vehicles with duel air-conditioning uv protection glass and meeting the highest safety standards.
- Please choose a tour time available and if required we will adjust the tour time for early - late arrival ships
- Pick-up is from the port directly and dependent upon time of arrival of your cruise ship!
- We will email any adjustments of tour time! Please leave an email on booking form!
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- we will text -whatsapp your mobile if amendments are required within 48 hrs of tour time Please leave country code and mobile number on booking form!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Zealand Discovery Tours Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff