- Half-day pizza experience in Taormina
- Cook in a restaurant near Porta Messina
- Make a stretchy dough and learn about the ingredients
- Eat your own pizza along with bruschetta and wine
- Take home a chef’s certificate as a keepsake of the class
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen and learn as you hear the rules of basic preparation, from making dough with a gluten-rich wheat flour to whipping up an authentic Sicilian sauce.
When your pizza is made, you’ll take a seat to eat your creations along with tasty bruschetta, wine, water, and soft drinks. A certificate to prove your pizza-making prowess is presented before you leave.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY SAT Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Pizza Making Class in Taormina.