Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Sicilian countryside on horseback with professional instruction
- Visit a family-run farmhouse producing wine, citrus fruits, olives, meat, and dairy products
- Private tour exclusive to your group with a traditional Sicilian lunch of local products
- Convenient round-trip transportation from locations in the Taormina area
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Monday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The whole experience was well worth the cost, and it made for a very memorable time in Sicily." See review