- Discover and taste a wide range of Mount Etna wines in a single day
- Visit the picturesque mountain village of Castiglione di Sicilia
- Tour two cellars to learn about the history and production of local wines
- Enjoy a winery lunch feating traditional Sicilian dishes and specialties
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian/vegan/gluten free options are available, please specify any dietary requirements in the booking request
- Tours in other languages (French and Spanish) can only be arranged upon request, if received with adequate notice.
- We suggest dressing comfortably and according to the season
- Customers will be contacted the day before the tour to confirm the pickup details (hotel if possibile, or in a meeting point nearby).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Etna People s.n.c.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience