- Learn to make authentic Sicilian pasta and cannoli from scratch in an ancient villa
- Sample Sicilian DOC wines, and local specialties, and learn pro tips from your chef instructor
- Discover the secrets to Sicilian cooking and take your skills home with you
- Sit down to enjoy the meal you prepared on a welcoming outdoor terrace
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your chef will pick you up at your hotel, port or train station in Taormina or Giardini Naxos.
- Taormina port
- Giardini Naxos port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Gluten free option is available for pasta, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms