4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Far above the rest of Malaysia, clouds surround the Cameron Highlands and create an ecological niche for a variety of mosses, lichens, and plants. This storybook environment offers a tranquil escape from the fast pace of most travel. Learn survival tips for the forest, visit a tea plantation and drift through a dreamy butterfly farm.
- Explore at your own pace: make your way along the boardwalk path through the forest
- Variety: experience a range of activities to suit the whole family
- Learn more about the delicate ecosystem which creates this exquisite place
- Get some exercise with this walking tour (transport between different locations provided)
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tanah Rata
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Excludes Entrance Fee to Butterfly Park RM 5.00
Mossy Forest Entrance Fee : Adult MYR 30.00 Child MYR 15.00
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour transfer complimentary coverage area is limited to Hotels located in Tanah Rata area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cameron Highlands: Mossy Forest Discovery?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cameron Highlands: Mossy Forest Discovery?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Cameron Highlands: Mossy Forest Discovery
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTanah RataBus Tours - PahangNature and Wildlife - PahangHalf-day Tours - PahangCategory