3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See more of Cameron Highlands countryside than you thought possible on this 3.5-hour guided tour. No need to work out what to see. It's all planned for you with highlights including picturesque spots like Rose Valley, the "Giant Green Carpet of Malaysia" viewpoint, a hydroponic strawberry farm, butterfly garden, honeybee farm, and Market Square. A visit to Boh Sungai Palas tea plantation is included as is the Sam Poh Buddhist temple.
- Guided tour to explore Malaysia's Cameron Highlands countryside
- Small group capped at no more than seven people
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure; some entrance fees at own expense
- Transport from/to Cameron Highlands hotels via air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cameron Highlands area only
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Tea at Tea Shop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Return Hotel tour transfer limited to Tanah Rata area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tea factory close on Mondays & Public Holidays
- Tour Transfer limited to Hotels located in Tanah Rata area.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cameron Highlands Countryside Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cameron Highlands Countryside Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Cameron Highlands Countryside Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTanah RataBus Tours - PahangNature and Wildlife - PahangFull-day Tours - PahangHalf-day Tours - PahangCategory