- The Florida Aquarium is located in downtown Tampa
- See thousands of sea animals and plants Hands-on experience with live sharks and rays in a 5,000 gallon touch pool
- Enjoy live animal encounters, and a complete program schedule daily
- Access to Splash Pad and the 4-D theater are included with your admission ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Florida Aquarium, 701 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602-5600
What To Expect
Then stroll along the Bays & Beaches habitats and touch a variety of different species of stingrays and sharks at a touch pool called Stingray Beach. Look for white-spotted bamboo sharks, southern rays and more. Check out Waves of Wonder, a colorful exhibit with unique jellies, colorful clownfish, a pacific octopus, and more. And don’t forget to check out the outdoor water fun zone for children called Splash Pad. Check out the one-of-a-kind view at the Coral Reef Gallery, one of the most beautiful and diverse ecosystems in the world.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the ticket counter for an additional fee; quantities are limited.
- Infants 0-2 are free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Parking is available at the Aquarium surface lot that is adjacent to the north of Aquarium at the corner of Channelside Drive and York Street. Parking is $10 per vehicle. Buses are not permitted; inquire about bus parking options. Please note that the garage across the street from the Aquarium is not official Aquarium parking.
- Effective Saturday, May 22, in line with the latest CDC guidance, fully-vaccinated guests have the option to no longer wear a mask while visiting The Florida Aquarium. Masks are still required for unvaccinated guests (including children between the ages of 3 and 11) while inside the Aquarium. All Aquarium staff and volunteers will continue to wear face coverings regardless of vaccination status.
- Please note: your ticket is active for up to 48 hours after your originally purchased date and time of visit as long as your original ticket is valid (has not been used and Aquarium barcode has not been scanned).
- See COVID-19 advisements at flaquarium.org/reopen.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The Florida Aquarium
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: The Florida Aquarium in Tampa Bay Ticket.