- Enjoy panoramic views from the tallest building in Estonia
- Receive a time slot to ascend the tower to best plan your day of sightseeing
- Take time to view the exhibits detailing the tower’s fascinating history
- Tower was built to improve broadcast transmission for the 1980 Moscow Olympics
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No refunds are given for tickets that are not used within the allotted time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tallinn TV Tower
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use