Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour bike and food tasting tour of Tallinn
- Explore the atmospheric Old Town of Tallinn, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Cycle around the Volta district, Kalamaja neighborhoods, and Seaplain harbor
- Sample a variety of Estonian foods at local restaurants, bakeries, and street stalls
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Tallinn or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at City Bike, in Tallinn Old Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum participants 2 guests. Single bookings will be confirmed only if we have already registered guests
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY City bike OÜ
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you're open minded and wanting to learn, this is a great opportunity to experience unique parts of Tallinn ." See review