3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the historic monuments of Tallinn and get a taste of Estonian cuisine on this half-day bike tour. Cycle around the UNESCO World Heritage listed Old Town, explore Tallinn neighborhoods such as Kalamaja and Volta, and stop at artisan shops, restaurants, and street stalls to sample a variety of local specialties.
- 4-hour bike and food tasting tour of Tallinn
- Explore the atmospheric Old Town of Tallinn, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Cycle around the Volta district, Kalamaja neighborhoods, and Seaplain harbor
- Sample a variety of Estonian foods at local restaurants, bakeries, and street stalls
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Tallinn or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks in restaurants
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Vene 33 , Vene 33, 10123 Tallinn, EstoniaThis activity will end right where it started.
Meeting point is at City Bike, in Tallinn Old Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum participants 2 guests. Single bookings will be confirmed only if we have already registered guests
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY City bike OÜ
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tallinn Bike Tour, Market Visit and Food Tasting?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tallinn Bike Tour, Market Visit and Food Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tallinn Bike Tour, Market Visit and Food Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tallinn Bike Tour, Market Visit and Food Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you're open minded and wanting to learn, this is a great opportunity to experience unique parts of Tallinn ." See review
Product code: 18634P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Tallinn Bike Tour, Market Visit and Food Tasting
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMountain Bike ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTallinnFood Tours - HelsinkiMountain Bike Tours - HelsinkiMarkets - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiFood Tours - RigaMountain Bike Tours - RigaMarkets - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaFood Tours - St PetersburgMountain Bike Tours - St PetersburgMarkets - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgCategory
Tallinn LegendsTallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn) Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed) Dome ChurchPalmse Manor (Palmse Mois)Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)Tallinn City WallVabamu Museum of Occupations and FreedomTallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)Estonian Open Air MuseumKadriorg PalaceSagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)KGB MuseumSeaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)Olde HansaKumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)Kadriorg Park