- Private 4-hour tour of Estonia's northern coast from Tallinn
- Capture panoramic views of the Baltic Sea from the Rannamoisa cliffs
- Visit a riverside manor house and marvel at the Kelia Joa waterfall
- Delve into the rich history of Paldiski
- Select a departure time to suit your schedule and enjoy round-trip transport from Tallinn hotels
Departure & Return
under the clock
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The second stop is a manor house formerly inhabited by Count von Benkendof, the founder of the Russian Empire’s first secret service. Appreciate the natural splendor of the mansion’s location, built on the banks of a river and close to Kelia Joa, a picturesque waterfall.
Then, proceed to Paldiski, a historic town founded by Peter the Great. Hear tales of significant 20th-century events, uncovering mysteries from World War I and II, before heading onto your next stop.
During the return journey to Tallinn, you’ll have the option to stop off at a trout farm for lunch. Catch trout yourself and then watch as its cooked in front you and accompanied by classic Estonian sides.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Tallinn hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Estonia OU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff