Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a day trip from Helsinki to Tallinn by ferry
- See one of Europe’s most well-preserved old towns
- Take a guided tour around Tallinn to learn its history
- This small-group tour is capped at 20 travelers
Departure & Return
You need to come to the Western Terminal in Helsinki port. Go to the second floor to Tallink ferry company counter, present your passport and get the ferry boarding card for the round trip Helsinki-Tallinn, Tallinn-Helsinki. Ferry departure from Helsinki 7.30 am, end of check-in 7.00am. Ferry departure from Tallinn 7.30pm end of boarding 7.00pm. Upon arrival to Tallinn Please meet your guide with the sign Discover Estonia outside the port arrivals
Getting back to the port is easy, 10 min taxi ride or a 20 min walk
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Estonia OU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff