30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guide in English
You can see facilities & Kura to make Sake
Any other things
Departure & Return
91-3 Kamisannomachi, Takayama, Gifu 506-0846, Japan
HappyPlusCorp. Tour desk.
82番地, Kamiichinomachi, Takayama, Gifu 506-0844, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Happy Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sake Brewery(the most oldest) Tour in Takayama ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sake Brewery(the most oldest) Tour in Takayama ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sake Brewery(the most oldest) Tour in Takayama ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sake Brewery(the most oldest) Tour in Takayama ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sake Brewery(the most oldest) Tour in Takayama
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursSake TastingWine TastingsWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTakayamaFood Tours - Gifu PrefectureSake Tasting - Gifu PrefectureWine Tastings - Gifu PrefectureWalking Tours - Gifu PrefectureBeer & Brewery Tours - Gifu PrefectureCategory