3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Guarantee your entry to Hida Folk Village by pre-booking a ticket in advance. This saves time waiting in long ticket lines, so you have more time to explore. Once in the museum, discover 30 homes from the Edo Period, and walk around the grounds at your own pace. Other highlights include traditional crafts demonstrations, and seeing historic tools and cooking utensils on display.
- No strict schedules—explore Hida Folk Village at your own pace
- Avoid potential language barriers by pre-booking entry in advance
- Rare opportunity to see homes that date back to the Edo Period
- Great for history fans—see old artifacts such as tools and utensils
Saved to wishlist!
Admission fee to Hida Folk Village Hida no Sato
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
6/6/2019 - 2/10/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking available at a fee (paid on arrival)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hida Folk Village Hidanosato
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Hida Folk Village Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Hida Folk Village Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Hida Folk Village Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Hida Folk Village Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Hida Folk Village Admission Ticket
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTheme ParksTakayamaTheme Parks - Gifu PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Gifu PrefectureAttractions & Museums - Gifu PrefectureMuseum Tickets & Passes - Gifu PrefectureCategory