- Full-day Taipei sightseeing tour with lunch at Din Tai Fun
- Visit Longshan Temple and explore 8,000 years of Chinese history at the National Palace Museum
- Discover thermal springs at the Beitou Hot Spring Museum
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Visit the Lin An Tai Historical House, a Southern Fujianese-style house
- Pickup from your Taipei accommodation included
Departure & Return
With "no hotel pick-up option": we will pick up the travelers at MRT "Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall" station exit 5 (ground floor)
We will drop off all travelers at Shilin Night Market and they eat their won way through Taipei’s famous night Market.
What To Expect
Visiting the facade of the Presidential Office Building for a few photo ops. Next up is Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, where you can walk up the 89 steps to the bronze statue commemorating the former President of the Republic of China. Then, visit the Lin An Tai Historical House, a Southern Fujianese-style house.
Continue on with a drive through to the Thermal Valley, including the Beitou Hot Spring Museum to learn about the region’s bubbling springs (own expense).
Afterward, enjoy a guided tour of the National Palace Museum, which includes painting, calligraphy, ceramics, and bronzes along with Tang and Ming dynasty treasures on exhibit. Your guide points out the famous jadeite cabbage, meat-shaped stone (created from banded jasper) and the Cauldron of Duke Mao.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For "Hotel pick-up included option"(Departs on Tuesday to Sunday): a minimum of 2 passengers is required to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- For "No hotel pick-up option"(Departs on Friday to Sunday): a minimum of 6 passengers is required to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure.
- We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Taiwan Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms